SCHEDULE CHANGE NOTICE – VIEW SUMMER SCHEDULE HERE
Issued: June 9, 2017 Effective: June 24, 2017
Effective Saturday, June 24, 2017, Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Company will make the following changes to its timetable:
Table 2451 Hyannis to Boston – Weekday Service
- Trip 234 will depart Hyannis 15 minutes later at 7:30 AM with an additional stop at Logan Airport. It will no longer service Park Square.
- Additional trips have been added in leaving Hyannis at 11:00 AM, and 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00PM Departing Hyannis and stopping at Barnstable, Sagamore, Plymouth, Rockland, South Station and Logan Airport.
Table 2451 Boston to Hyannis – Weekday Service
- Additional trips have been added in departing Logan Airport at 9:15, 10:15, & 11:15 AM, and 12:15, and 1:15 PM servicing South Station, Rockland, Plymouth, Sagamore, Barnstable and Hyannis.
- Trip 263 departing from Park Square at 6:35 PM will now service Rockland and Plymouth.
- Trip 273 will depart Logan Airport 30 minutes earlier at 7:15 PM.
- Trips 283 depart Logan Airport 30 minutes later at 10:45 PM.
- Trips 285 will depart Logan Airport one hour later at 12:15 PM.
Table 2455 Plymouth to Boston – Weekday Service
- Trip 153 will depart from Park Square 5 minutes later at 5:55 PM.
- Trip 155/403 will be eliminated.
Table 2461 Provincetown to Hyannis – Daily Service
Three trips to Hyannis will depart Provincetown at 6:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 2:30 PM.
Table 2461 Hyannis to Provincetown – Daily Service
Three trips to Provincetown will depart Hyannis at 8:30 AM, 12:30 PM, and 4:30 PM.