We are looking for individuals who will provide great customer service to our riders in an exceptionally safe and conscientious manner.
P& B Operates year-round, so you’ll be busy year-round!
You will enjoy a friendly work environment, great benefits and top pay.
Candidates with a valid CDL license are preferred, but if you do not have the required CDL (Class B with Passenger and Air Brake endorsements) to operate a motor coach, we will provide on-site training to those individuals who are looking for a long-term career with P&B and who meet our hiring criteria.
Full and Part-Time CDL Driver opportunities available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (per Federal Regulations)
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Have great customer service skills
- Ability to load and off-load luggage
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Must pass a DOT physical exam (including an agility test)
- Must pass pre-employment as well as random drug & alcohol screening
- You will need to have and maintain a CDL Class A or Class B license with passenger & air brake endorsements (CDL training provided to eligible new hires)
Key Benefits of working with P&B:
- 401K with Company Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy with Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Top Industry Pay
- Opportunity for a Flexible Schedule