- Do you love to drive?
- Do you enjoy meeting new and interesting people?
- Do you hate being ‘trapped’ inside all day?
- Do you want to be part of a great team?
…….. Then becoming a Plymouth & Brockton Motor Coach Driver just might be the career you’ve been looking for.
What we offer:
- P&B has been in business for over 130 years
- We operate year-round, so you will be busy year-round
- Many of our drivers have been with us for over 10 years
- Our service area is easy – from the Hyannis Transportation Center into South Station and Logan Airport (via the South Shore) – and each day can be different
- You have the opportunity of doing Charter work, as it becomes available
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid on-site Class B CDL training for qualified new hires
- Medical & Dental Insurance, 401K with company match, uniforms, state-of-the-art-equipment
Full and Part-Time CDL Driver opportunities available.
We are looking for individuals who will provide great customer service to our riders in an exceptionally safe and conscientious manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
- Must be at least 21 years of age (per Federal Regulations)
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and some holidays
- Have great customer service skills
- Ability to load and off-load luggage
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
- Pre-employment DOT physical exam (including an agility test)
- Pre-employment as well as random drug & alcohol screening
- You will need to have and maintain a CDL Class A or Class B license with passenger & air brake endorsements
As a company, we are committed to the success of each of our employees. Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Company is a private transportation organization, established in 1888, recognizing its responsibility to the general public. We are highly committed to allocating our resources in striving to provide quality services that are dependable, caring, safe, efficient, informational, clean and comfortable. In fulfilling its mission, Plymouth & Brockton Street Railway Co. is committed to the well-being of each employee.